Academic Advisement Center

How Do I Find My Advisor?

The Academic Advisement Center serves all Undeclared/Exploratory Study students. If you have declared a major, you are assigned an advisor within that department. You can contact your Advisor information through your Banner account:

    1. Log into Banner with your username and password:

    2. Click on My Registration Status link

    3. Select the term and submit

    4. View the Primary Advisor Information – Advisor, location, contact information