Academic Advisement Center

How Do I Declare My Major

Declaring and Changing Majors

    • Submit Change of Major form to the Department Chair of interested program

    • If accepted into new program, Department Chair will send form to the Registrar’s Office for official change

    • Check your Banner Account to be sure it has been officially changed within a few weeks